(Syllabus & Competition) Medical (AIIMS, AFMC, AIPMT, HP-PMT, Pb-PMT & Hry-PMT) Non – Medical (JEE – Main & Advanced)
Commencement : 1st April onwards
Eligibility : Class XI Pass
Duration : 1 Year
First Session (+2)
Phase IV : 1st April onwards
- NCERT / School syllabus of +2 class with competitive preparation of Medical (AIIMS / NEET / BVSc. / Chd-CET / B.Sc. Agriculture & B.Sc. Nursing) / Engineering (JEE-Main and Advanced) is done simultaneously.
- Regular Class Tests, Weekend Tests, Terminals, Half Yearly and Final Examinations are conducted in order to evaluate the performance of the student for board as well as competitions.
- The course is completed by October.
Phase V : 1st November onwards
- From the first week of January special test series and revision of +1 & +2 both are done simultaneously according to competitive examinations. This test series continues till the last week of January.
Phase VII : 1st February onwards
- Annual Examinations of +2 are conducted from 1st February till 15th February on board pattern.
- After 15th February the students are let off for preparation of board examinations. Students can avail the additional facility of special doubt removal sessions, tests and discussions between 15th February till their Board examinations.
- The students rejoin the Institute once again after their board examination for a final round of preparation in the form of Tests & Discussion batch till their main competitive entrance examinations i.e. Medical (AIIMS / NEET / BVSc. / Chd-CET / B.Sc. Agriculture & B.Sc. Nursing) / Engineering (JEE-Main and Advanced). The details are provided to the students well in advance.
Ace Tutorials New Additions :
Ace All India Test Series / Ace Rank Booster kit/Ace Online Test Card/Ace e-tutor is available on actual cost.
Tution Fee +2 Package